Rocky Mountain House Co-op pharmacists offer counseling on your prescriptions through Care+. We offer:
- Full Prescription Services
- Full selection of "Over-the-Counter" products
- Continually expanding selection of Natural products
- Free Blood Pressure machine for customer use
- Free Health Notes Information Computer with touch screen for customer (contain information on natural products, drug-nutrient interactions, various disease/health conditions and much more!)
- Free Blister Packaging of medications
- Free delivery of medications
- Blood sugar and total cholesterol screening tests done by appointment
- Flavor Rx program for additional flavoring of any liquid medication
- Medela breast pumps available for rent.
We would be happy to help you and your family with your health concerns.
Call or visit us today!
4327 45th St.
PO Box 9
Rocky Mountain House AB T4T 1A1
(403) 845-2841 ext. 275
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Closed Sundays and Holidays
Our pharmacy is operated under Alberta College of Pharmacists Pharmacy License No. 1484 issued to Leanna St. Onge license No. 5157.
The licensee is required to provide, on the request of a patient, the name and practice permit number of any regulated member who provides a pharmacy service to the patient or who engages in the practice of pharmacy with respect to a patient.
The Alberta College of Pharmacists governs the pharmacy profession in Alberta to support and protect the public's health and well-being.